Elno is not limited by what devices we provide, the structure of Elno allows us to connect to existing temperature monitoring systems which provide a remote application interface, such as WebRelay devices built and sold by ControlByWeb.com using their XML data exchange interface.
Elno is not limited to just monitoring temperatures, there are sensors for humidity, opening and closing doors on appliances, room doors, or building doors and windows just for starters.
Some of the features that make Elno different from just a simple temperature monitor:
- It stores the temperature readings until they are uploaded to the cloud server. This allows for the unexpected Internet interruption to not result in a loss of data. When the Internet connection is restored, all the stored data is then uploaded to the cloud server.
- It is mobile. Because it stores the samples until it has an Internet connection, you could attach a battery pack and send it on a road
trip to record temperature of the transportation trucks and storage units. After it returns and uploads its data, you can view the daily plots to see what happened.
- Tools on the cloud server let you monitor up to 8 appliances on a near real time screen with options to plot the temperatures for the last 12 or 24 hours for any one appliance at a time.
- Elno real services are the ones that continuously monitor the temperatures to be sure they meet your critical settings. It will send alerts via Email or SMS when a limit is exceeded.
- There is a daily status report to let you review the last 12 or 24 hours so you know it is working and meeting your compliance needs.