Release 47 - Sept 20, 2022
- Fixed: Issue with Device Id not same as RF device.
- Simplified working on Service Plans.
- Move to support all purchased devices.
- Email Verificaiton process in place.
- Start conversion to JemRF Monitoring replacing Elno.
- Resolved plots when same Sensor ID in multiple accounts.
- User Organization Account create if user not invited to another account.
Release 46 - Aug 05, 2022
- Improvement: Service Portal menu is now better formatted.
- Improvement: Migrating away from "Organizations" to "Accounts".
- Change: Removed "Professional" billing plan from the list of service plans.
- Subscription Billing now in place.
- Capture PEP WiFi sensor and Gateway IP and Version.
- Allow device sensor_serial to be unique in Org not global.
- Capture new Sensor ID and put in Sensor Display name.
- Upgrade backend stack versions.
Release 45 - May 08, 2022
- Fixed plot issue with Mac browsers.
- Fixed Sensor Export.
- Improvement: Sensor list wrapping for smaller screens.
- Improvement: Removed the word "Temperature" from the sensor chart.
- Add support for Jemrf RF Relay as Gateway.
- Add command to Elno GW to translate F/C and instead of hard coded.
- Fix Email and SMS check if deleted Organization, sql issue.
Release 44 - Feb 12, 2022
- Fix issue with Tart Water Sensor fails to convert value to correct format.
- Monitor WiFi Sensors to drop values that are out of what the sensor can do.
- Monitor for expired Subscriptions and reset account back to Free.
- Admin feature to remove a closed Organization and related components.
- Admin feature to monitor and reset Subscription dates.
Release 43a - Jan 7, 2022
- Sensor Count for Service Level Reached did not exclude sensor Attributes (battery level, signal strength). This was fixed.
Release 43 - Jan 3, 2022
- Fixed issue if sensor or gateway was deleted and then new data is received; a new record was not being created and the sensor or gateway did not appear on customer account.
- Fixed issue with PrivateEyePi receiver to make sensor IDs more unique.
- Fixed issue to automatically disable new sensors above the service plan settings.
- Added support for tracking Subscriptions.
- Added support of full JemRF product line.
- Added option for unique Organization ID.
- Updates SMS Failed message to admin to identify issue of failure.
Release 42 - 9/6/2021
- New and updated administrative management tools and reports.
Release 41 - 7/29/2021
- Fixed Sensor limits slider bar to all decimal places.
- Fixed display of temperatures for Celsius and Fahrenheit to match sensor values.
- Finished setting Service Level limits display to user.
- Implemented daily purge of hour and daily summary logs based on organization limits.
- Add account emails sent and reset at midnight email count for the day to zero.