Release 43a - Jan 7, 2022
- Sensor Count for Service Level Reached did not exclude sensor Attributes (battery level, signal strength). This was fixed.
Release 43 - Jan 3, 2022
- Fixed issue if sensor or gateway was deleted and then new data is received; a new record was not being created and the sensor or gateway did not appear on customer account.
- Fixed issue with PrivateEyePi receiver to make sensor IDs more unique.
- Fixed issue to automatically disable new sensors above the service plan settings.
- Added support for tracking Subscriptions.
- Added support of full JemRF product line.
- Added option for unique Organization ID.
- Updates SMS Failed message to admin to identify issue of failure.